Subject: Re: [security-services] Potential implications for the AssuranceAuthn Context Profile doc?

On Thu, 30 Jul 2009, Paul Madsen wrote:

> Colin, yes I expect that the authn context piece of the LOA profile
> will, notwithstanding this Wiki page that suggests a different model,
> give ENISA what they need by standardizing how to define auth context
> classes against LOA documentation

I'm not seeing what you're seeing.  Proposal 3 on the wiki page suggests:

  it could have a placeholder for links to level schemes and, perhaps using
  Context Classes (e.g. EU Level 1, EU Level 2)

Isn't that what our doc does?

I can't tell what the paper is proposing.

In any case the ENISA group should certainly review the TC draft.

  - RL "Bob"