Subject: Errata in ContactPerson element

I'm adding a PE to the errata draft addressing the schema legality of an
empty <ContactPerson> element in metadata.

I don't think that this was intended to be legal:

<ContactPerson contactType="technical"/>

But you can't rule this out in XSD if you want to make all of the child
elements optional in the sense that you can include only some of them, since
there are no co-constraints.

Unless somebody can define what an empty contact means, I don't think it
could break anything to add a MUST NOT, which I think should have been in
the spec originally.