Subject: Proposed Agenda for SSTC Call August 25th (NOTE NEW BRIDGE NUMBER)

Folks,

Here is the proposed agenda for the SSTC Call next week (Tue Aug 25th 2009). Please let us know if we missed anything.

Note that we will be using a different bridge number until we can get a regular one:

Dial in info: +1 408-774-4073
Access code: 4480739#

cheers,

/thomas/

Proposed Agenda: SSTC Conference Call
August 25, 2009, 12:00pm ET

Dial in info: +1 408-774-4073
Access code: 4480739#

1. Roll Call & Agenda Review

2. Need a volunteer to take minutes

3. Approval of minutes from last meeting (28 July 2009) http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/security/email/archives/200907/msg00041.html

4. AIs & progress on current work-items:

 (a) Current electronic ballots:
       XSPA Profile of SAML for Healthcare V1.0
       http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/security/ballots.php

 (b) Status of past (closed) ballots:
       SAML V2.0 Attribute Extensions Version 1.0
       SAML V2.0 Metadata Extension for Entity Attributes Version 1.0
       SAML V2.0 Metadata Interoperability Profile Version 1.0
       SAML V2.0 Holder-of-Key Web Browser SSO Profile Version 1.0 as a CS
       SAML V2.0 Holder-of-Key Assertion Profile Version 1.0

 (c) 15-Day review of sstc-saml-approved-errata-2.0-draft-49 (action for Hal)

 (d) Progress on getting Jira instance for SSTC (Scott).

 (e) Dwayne to add a page for the XSPA page in the SAML wiki.
     http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/security/ballots.php

 (f) Kerberos Attribute Profile (Josh/Thomas).
     http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/security/download.php/33861/sstc-saml-attribute-kerberos-01.odt

 (g) Expressing Identity Assurance profile for SAML2.0 (LOA)  (Bob Morgan)
     http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/security/download.php/33546/sstc-saml-assurance-profile-draft-00.pdf

 (h) Delegation Condition Extension Profile (part of item (g))  (Scott)

5. New work items

6. Assorted threads on saml-dev/comment list
 - SHA-256 discussion
 - LOA related discussion