Subject: SAML enhancement proposal from NSN

Title: SAML enhancement proposal from NSN

Hello,

My name is Thinh Nguyenphu from Nokia Siemens Networks.  My colleague and I are summiting two new contributions, which its propose new enhancement to SAML.

Enclosed contributions are SAML Attribute Management Protocol, and SAML Name Identifier Protocol.

<<SAML Name Identifier Protocol.ppt>> <<SAML Attribute Mgt Protocol.ppt>>
I kindly request to be included in next TC SS agenda, September 22.

Best Regards,
Thinh

Thinh Nguyenphu
Mobile: +1 817-313-5189