Subject: Re: HoK Committee Specifications

The only way to fix these bugs is to iterate on the document set,
therefore we have created new working drafts (draft-11 and draft-13,
resp.) for this purpose:

http://wiki.oasis-open.org/security/SAMLHoKSubjectConfirmation
http://wiki.oasis-open.org/security/SamlHoKWebSSOProfile

To prevent this situation (i.e., buggy CS versions) from happening
again, Designated Cross-Reference Changes must be noted in the next CS
ballot as described in the OASIS TC process:

http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/process-2008-06-19.php#crossRefs

Note to self: Updates references [HoKSSO-XSD] and [SAML2HoKAP] in the
next CD version of sstc-saml-holder-of-key-browser-sso.

Tom