Subject: Re: [security-services] work product review

Hi Scott,

  I checked; Hal apparently forgot to include the schema link when he sent the PR submission back in March.

  And it wasn't noted in the submission request (sorry, the highlighting is a result of the gmail search) - we can blame Hal ;):
-----
fromHal Lockhart <hal.lockhart@oracle.com>
reply-to"hal.lockhart@oracle.com" <hal.lockhart@oracle.com>
toMary McRae <mary.mcrae@oasis-open.org>
dateTue, Mar 17, 2009 at 3:53 PM
subjectRequest for Public Review from SS TC

During the March 10, 2009 call, the SS TC voted the following six documents to public review.
http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/security-services/200903/msg00024.htm
<snip/>
------

  That said, as long as the schema was included in one way or another and isn't a new addition, I have no problem with it.  You might want to change the reference inside the schema so it points at the docs.oasis-open.or location rather than just a very user-unfriendly Kavi directory (non-members get a very different view of Kavi docs than members - no directories, and no apparent sequencing).

  I strongly suggest that at least the Chairs/Secretaries pay attention to Public Review announcements on behalf of your TC - while I like to think I'm perfect, I know that mistakes happen. If we catch it right away we can rectify it. I try to always send a copy of the PR notice to the TC list as well as to the members and tc-announce lists to make sure it doesn't get lost in inboxes.

Thanks for helping getting this straightened out!

Mary