Subject: Re: [security-services] SAML deployments that use consent step?

Paul,

> Albeit outdated, this paper from the UK ICO would seem to support
> the consent model described by Josh

The advice in this guidance ("In many circumstances the individual's
consent is not the best basis for sharing personal information") is
definitely more ambiguous than the latest statement which leaves much
less wiggle-room. Unfortunately I can't find a reference to this right
now but, if there's anyone who's interested in seeing this text, let
me know and I'll ping my colleague for it.

best regards, josh.