Subject: Re: Need HTML or XHTML instances of HoK Profiles

----- "Harold Lockhart" <hal.lockhart@oracle.com> wrote:

> I finally got around to producing the request for CS for the HoK
> Profiles, however I just realized that we need an HTML or XHTML format
> version for each before we can request the vote.

I was hoping you wouldn't ask that :-) It is well known that the ODT version of the Holder-of-Key Web Browser SSO Profile does not convert well to HTML. I went ahead and did it anyway, hacked the HTML to the best of my ability, and uploaded ZIP archives for both profiles to kavi. The HTML is not perfect, but there it is.

> I am traveling this week, but if you can post the additional versions
> I will send in the request as soon as I see them. I also noted that
> the links in the fron page of the wiki should be moved up to the CD
> section.

I fixed this in the SAML wiki, thanks for pointing this out.

Tom