Subject: Re: [security-services] Consent management protocol?

I dont know much either but I believe it is imagined that the Consent
Service would build on teh Interaction Service.

Separately, Liberty worked on a Reporting Service, one application of
which would be to allow a user's various consents to be recorded/managed
by a central Consent Service. This is part of the so-called Citizen
Dashboard use cases.

Paul