Subject: Re: [security-services] Groups - sstc-saml-assurance-profile-cd-01.odt (sstc-saml-assurance-profile-cd-01.odt) uploaded

This version (still cd-01) fixes format problems with the previous
version.  I hope it's ready for public review.  Note that I changed the
document title (now SAML V2.0 Identity Assurance Profiles Version 1.0) to
fit the template (filenames are still the same).

One question:  how does it happen that the official links (eg
http://docs.oasis-open.org/security/saml/Post2.0/sstc-saml-assurance-profile-cd-01.odt)
are made to work?

  - RL "Bob"