Subject: Re: [security-services] Minutes for SSTC Conference Call (January12, 2010)

Roll Call:
Rob Philpott      EMC Corporation
John Bradley     Individual
Joshua Howlett     Individual
Scott Cantor     Internet2
Nathan Klingenstein     Internet2
Bob Morgan     Internet2
Thomas Hardjono     M.I.T.
Tom Scavo     National Center for Supercomputing Applica...
Frederick Hirsch     Nokia Corporation
Christian Guenther     Nokia Siemens Networks GmbH & Co. KG
Thinh Nguyenphu     Nokia Siemens Networks GmbH & Co. KG
Ari Kermaier     Oracle Corporation
Hal Lockhart     Oracle Corporation
Anil Saldhana     Red Hat
Emily Xu     Sun Microsystems
David Staggs     Veterans Health Administration

Quorum: 16 out of 21 Voting Members (76%)