Subject: Errata disposal

I'd like to resolve two PEs that I transferred into Jira from the last
errata working draft:

http://tools.oasis-open.org/issues/browse/SECURITY-1
http://tools.oasis-open.org/issues/browse/SECURITY-5

The rest of the open PEs have been transferred to Jira, and that should
close the book on the errata working draft document.

In place of that, I will update and produce WD versions of the approved
errata document with any resolved issues, as well as WD redline specs where
warranted.

I still have the action open to produce the 2.0 specs "Incorporating
Approved Errata" for Mary to publish.