Subject: Profile of SAML Attribute/Subject Management Protocol - thought

One of the questions from the recent call was about how we would
profile the proposals for NSN and Oracle's attribute/subject
management protocols.  It appears to me that section 4.5 of saml-
profiles-2.0-os which talks about Name Identifier Management Profile
pretty much fits the bill. This includes both "front-channel" and
"back-channel" bindings.

There may be some additional discussion required for items like the
ModifySubject actions described in the Oracle proposal. NSN also had
some requirements for the responder to help confirm what attributes
were accepted.

Thinh -- we should probably plan to add a draft of the profile to our
combined proposal, as well as any input others on the list might have
at this point.

Regards,

Phil
phil.hunt@oracle.com