Subject: Fwd: Re: [OAUTH-WG] First draft of OAuth 2.0

we're back in with the cool kids! :-)

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Re: [OAUTH-WG] First draft of OAuth 2.0
Date: Tue, 23 Mar 2010 10:47:59 -0700
From: David Recordon <recordond@gmail.com>
To: Torsten Lodderstedt <torsten@lodderstedt.net>, Chuck Mortimore <cmortimore@salesforce.com>, Mark Mcgloin <mark.mcgloin@ie.ibm.com>
CC: OAuth WG <oauth@ietf.org>

Hey Chuck,
Thanks for rewriting the SAML flow into the style of my draft!  I
really appreciate it.

I originally dropped the SAML flow because I hadn't seen support for
it on the mailing list(s) the past two months.  I think that our
default should be making the spec as short and simple as possible so
removed a few things from WRAP in order to start conversations like
this one.  It's now clear that Google, Microsoft, Salesforce, and IBM
all need the SAML profile.  Chuck, I'll merge your wording in.  Want
to be listed as an author?

We're also going to need to figure out which flows should be in the
core spec versus which should be developed at the same time but in
individual documents.

Thanks,
--David