Subject: Re: [security-services] Re: Proposed Agenda SSTC Conference Call(Tue 6 April 2010)

On 04/06/2010 11:43 AM, Nate Klingenstein wrote:
>> 1. Roll Call & Agenda Review.

Voting Members:
John Bradley      Individual
Scott Cantor     Internet2
Thomas Hardjono     M.I.T.
Anthony Nadalin     Microsoft Corporation
Frederick Hirsch     Nokia Corporation*
Hal Lockhart     Oracle Corporation
Anil Saldhana     Red Hat

Members:
Joshua Howlett     Individual
Paul Madsen     NTT Corporation*
Nathan Klingenstein     Internet2

Quorum: 7 out of 15 voting members (46%)
rights after March 23rd call).