Subject: RE: [security-services] New Provision Profile for NSN/Oracle Attribute Mgmt Discussion

> 6. Based on SLA, the SP issues a SSO Provisioning request by issuing
> an IDP initiated request (unsolicited response). The response contains
> an attribute "RelayState" set to some value meaningful to the
> TargetIDP. In this case, RelayState might be set to "Provision" or
> "AddSubject".  Question: Should relayState value be profiled in the
> standard?

Personally, I would use an Extension to the Response if you're trying to
profile some additional communication to the TargetIdP.

Perhaps an extension that signals the provisioning operation and a location
to respond back to, or even an actual AuthnRequest tunneled inside the
Response if something that rich were required, to avoid the extra round
trip.