Subject: Comparison of Subject Provisioning Approaches

All,

I have tried to capture many of the points raised by Scott, Nick,
Thinh and others in a single document (open office and PDF attached).
Please let me know if the methods align with what has been discussed,
and most importantly that I have captured all the pros and cons. I
think I got all the email points, but there may be others!

Thinh/Scott, I am also interested in adding more data on identifier
handling for each approach and the related pros and cons.  It seems to
me, that the current AuthnRequest/Response profile is missing
something as far as NSN's requirements.  So maybe that can be added to
these new approaches?

Also, I'm not biased on any particular method. Though I must confess,
I have explored some concepts more than others. I hope that hasn't
skewed my perspective too much in the document.

I think once we get the Subject Provision discussion done, the rest of
the saml management document can be updated fairly quickly.  Thanks to
everyone for your comments, we're making a lot of progress on this!

Phil
phil.hunt@oracle.com

AddSubjectComparison.pdf

AddSubjectComparison.odt