Subject: SSTC Request (from Feb 2010): moving older 4 CS documents to OasisCS docs folder -- RE: List of to-do open items from SSTC

Mary,

The SSTC is requesting that the four (4) unposted CS documents from 23 May 2007 that need to be posted to the Docs folder:

   (i) Protocol Extension for Third-Party Requests:
        http://wiki.oasis-open.org/security/ProtocolExtThirdParty
        The CS0-1 version of the doc is ready with the ODT, PDF and HTML/Zipped files

   (ii) Protocol Extension for Requested Authentication Context:
        http://wiki.oasis-open.org/security/ProtocolExtAuthnCtx
        The CS0-1 version of the doc is ready with the ODT, PDF and HTML/Zipped files

   (iii) Shared Credentials Authentication Context Extension and Related Classes:
         http://wiki.oasis-open.org/security/SharedCredsAuthnCtxExt
         The CS0-1 version of the doc is ready with the ODT, PDF and HTML/Zipped files

    (iv) Text-based Challenge/Response:
          http://wiki.oasis-open.org/security/TextChallengeResponse
          The CS0-1 version of the doc is ready with the ODT, PDF and HTML/Zipped files

I checked the Docs folder but could not find the documents.

Thanks.

Regards.

/thomas/