Subject: Re: [security-services] Minutes for July 13 SSTC Call

any exasperation in my minutes was but an artifact of Holland's poor showing :-)

On 13/07/2010 4:23 PM, Scott Cantor wrote:
005c01cb22c9$425e7a90$c71b6fb0$@osu.edu" type="cite">
5. New work items:
- Project Moonshot (potential new work item)
- IETF Federated Authentication BOF (at July IETF meeting)

Hopefully Josh Howlett can brief us someday
I'm sorry about this.
I wasn't on the call, but I doubt the exasperated tone of that comment was
intentional. ;-)