Subject: Re: [security-services] FW: Draft minutes SSTC 2010-07-27

  On 08/06/2010 12:21 PM, Thomas Hardjono wrote:
> FYI. Minutes from last meeting on 27 July 2010.
>
> Big thank you to George.
>
> /thomas/

Voting Members:
----------------------
Rob Philpott      EMC Corporation
John Bradley     Individual
Scott Cantor     Internet2
Nathan Klingenstein     Internet2
Thomas Hardjono     M.I.T.
Anthony Nadalin     Microsoft Corporation
Thinh Nguyenphu     Nokia Siemens Networks GmbH & Co. KG
Phil Hunt     Oracle Corporation
Hal Lockhart     Oracle Corporation
Anil Saldhana     Red Hat
David Staggs     Veterans Health Administration

Members:
Ari Kermaier     Oracle Corporation
Paul Madsen     NTT Corporation

Quorum:  Achieved: 11 out of 13 voting members (87%)
Status Changes:  Ari Kermaier regains voting rights.

--
Anil Saldhana