Subject: Re: [security-services] ID assurance 15 day review NOT started

Hi Mary, resent from previous thread

also here

thanks

On 26/08/2010 12:03 PM, Mary McRae wrote:
AANLkTin3ng_h-0eLXk-vWTWMGC5LmOJpX1gvsZiN73Nc@mail.gmail.com" type="cite">My apologies to Paul and the TC; apparently my email woes are not yet quite over but will hopefully be resolved as soon as the remaining 50000 email messages are transferred from one account to the other.

Paul I haven't seen a diff - can you please resend?

Mary