Subject: RE: [security-services] Blog post on Change Notify / comments on Aug 24 meeting

> Hmmm. I was kind of following the way ManageNameIDRequest was set up. Is
> this not the preferred way?

That wasn't a terribly well thought out message, and it mostly just got
copied from Liberty.

> I am open to using "NewPrincipal"/"ChangePrincipal"/"RetirePrincipal".
How
> do others feel?

I don't specifically object to using Subject, I simply noted that I don't
think you want the saml:Subject element in there. The "standard" way to
identify a principal in SAML is a BaseID/NameID/EncryptedID choice triple.
You'll see that in various places.