Subject: Re: [security-services] draft minutes for SSTC conf call 7 Sep 2010

  On 09/20/2010 12:28 PM, RL 'Bob' Morgan wrote:

> I never got attendance info from anyone, but here are meeting minutes.
>
>  - RL "Bob"
>
> ---
>
> SSTC Conference Call
> Tuesday 7 Sept 2010, 12:00pm ET
>

> AGENDA:
>
> 1. Roll Call & Agenda Review.
Voting Members:

Rob Philpott      EMC Corporation
John Bradley     Individual
Scott Cantor     Internet2
Nathan Klingenstein     Internet2
Thomas Hardjono     M.I.T.
Anthony Nadalin     Microsoft Corporation
Frederick Hirsch     Nokia Corporation
Thinh Nguyenphu     Nokia Siemens Networks GmbH & Co. KG
Ari Kermaier     Oracle Corporation
Hal Lockhart     Oracle Corporation
Emily Xu     Oracle Corporation
Anil Saldhana     Red Hat
David Staggs     Veterans Health Administration

Members:
Bob Morgan     Internet2
Federico Rossini     Telecom Italia S.p.a.

Quorum: 13 out of 17 Voting Members (76%). Achieved.
              Bob Morgan regains voting rights.