Subject: [security-services] SAML enhancement proposal for attribute assurance

Dear Commitee members,

My name is Ivonne Thomas from Hasso-Plattner-Institute.
I am submitting a proposal that suggests enhancements to SAML for attribute assurance.

I kindly request your feedback on this approach and would be happy  to discuss this proposal in one of the upcoming SSTC Conference Calls.

Best regards,
Ivonne Thomas

____________________________
Ivonne Thomas, MSc

PhD Student, Forschungskolleg "Service-oriented Systems Engineering"
Fachbereich Internettechnologien und -systeme  (Prof. Dr. Christoph Meinel)

Tel: +49 (0) 331 5509-528

Hasso-Plattner-Institut für Softwaresystemtechnik GmbH
Prof.-Dr.-Helmert-Str. 2-3
D-14482 Potsdam

Amtsgericht Potsdam, HRB 12184
Geschäftsführung: Prof. Dr. Christoph Meinel

Design IT. Create knowledge.

SAML_Attribute_Assurance.pdf