Subject: Re: [security-services] Draft minutes for SSTC Call on 2 Nov 2010

  On 11/02/2010 12:20 PM, Emily Xu wrote:
> Thomas Hardjono wrote:
>> Folks,
>>
>> Below is the proposed agenda for SSTC Call for Tue 2 Nov 2010. Please
>> let us know if you have additional items or modifications.
>>
>> NOTE:  New Dialin Access Code.
>>
>> Regards.
>>
>> Nate+Thomas
>> ________________

>> Proposed Agenda SSTC Conference Call
>> Tuesday 2 November 2010, 12:00pm ET
>>
>> Call-in toll-free number (US/Canada): 1-866-699-3239.
>> Call-in toll number (US/Canada): 1-408-792-6300.
>> Access code: 642 812 822.
>> Meeting Password: samlsaml.
>> Webex web join (see URL below).
>>

>> AGENDA:
>>
>> 1. Roll Call & Agenda Review.

Voting Members:
John Bradley      Individual
Scott Cantor     Internet2
Nathan Klingenstein     Internet2
Thomas Hardjono     M.I.T.
Anthony Nadalin     Microsoft Corporation
Thinh Nguyenphu     Nokia Siemens Networks GmbH & Co. KG
Hal Lockhart     Oracle Corporation
Emily Xu     Oracle Corporation
Anil Saldhana     Red Hat
David Staggs     Veterans Health Administration

Quorum: Achieved: 10 out of 17 voting members (58%)