Subject: Attestations of use

I wanted to add two new ones and get a fresh message in the archive so I can
link to it in the wiki:

http://wiki.oasis-open.org/security/CommitteeSpecAttestations

Internet2 is successfully using the following Committee Specs:

Identity Provider Discovery Protocol and Profile (both as a DS and an SP)

Request Initiation Protocol and Profile Version 1.0 (as an SP)

SAML V2.0 Metadata Interoperability Profile Version 1.0 (as a metadata
producer and consumer)

SAML V2.0 Metadata Extension for Entity Attributes Version 1.0 (as a
metadata consumer)

SAML V2.0 Condition for Delegation Restriction 1.0 (as an issuer and relying
party)

SAML V2.0 Identity Assurance Profiles Version 1.0 (as a metadata consumer)

I don't suppose it's worth asking if anybody has implemented anything they
haven't attested to using, but...