Subject: Thanks Mary and Best Wishes for the Future -- RE: [tcmembers]Holiday Greetings

Dear Mary,

On behalf of the SSTC -- including all the SSTC members past and
present -- we would like to thank you for all the hard work and support
that you have given the SSTC over the past few years. So many
specifications and documents are today deployed standards due to your
assistance.

Our best wishes for your future roles.

Warmest regards.

Nate + Thomas