Subject: CSD Published: SAML V2.0 Kerberos Attribute Profile Version 1.0

Now published:

SAML V2.0 Kerberos Attribute Profile Version 1.0
Committee Specification Draft 02

http://docs.oasis-open.org/security/saml/Post2.0/sstc-saml-attribute-kerberos-csd02.odt
(along with other required formats)

Content from two files in the ZIP archive of "cd-02_WD02"
were not uploaded since we were not certain these were
intended to be approved as a part of the the official
CSD (csd02) specification:

   Diff_NOTES.pdf
   sstc-saml-attribute-kerberos-cd-01_WD02_diff.pdf

If it was the TC's intent to approve these as part of
csd02, I can rename them (e.g.,) as follows and upload
them into the same directory:

   sstc-saml-attribute-kerberos-csd02-diff-notes.pdf
   sstc-saml-attribute-kerberos-csd02-diff.pdf

Reminder: as this specification is edited for further
approvals, please use the authoring tool to encode
links between the Table of Contents and the sections
referenced.

Congratulations on the progress for this specification.

- Robin

Robin Cover
Interim TC Administrator
OASIS, Director of Information Services
Editor, Cover Pages and XML Daily Newslink
Email: robin@oasis-open.org
Staff bio: http://www.oasis-open.org/who/staff.php#cover
Cover Pages: http://xml.coverpages.org/
Newsletter: http://xml.coverpages.org/newsletterArchive.html