Subject: Kavi voting roster for CS ballot on

SSTC Chairs/Secretaries,

I need for one of the TC officers to confirm that the
voting roster in Kavi is accurate WRT the CS ballot
(special majority) I need to open [1].  Please send me
notification with corrections or indication that
the following persons are now eligible to vote in the
CS ballot:

Anil Saldhana
Chad La Joie
David Staggs
Emily Xu
Frederick Hirsch
Hal Lockhart
Nathan Klingenstein
Phil Hunt
Rob Philpott
Scott Cantor
Thinh Nguyenphu
Thomas Hardjono

The CS elctronic ballot would normally run for seven (7) days,
by default.  If you want it to run longer, please let me know.

I have identified the target spec below [1] -- despite some
ambiguities in the minutes and ballot submission request [2]

Cheers, and apologies for delay.

- Robin

Robin Cover
Interim TC Administrator
OASIS, Director of Information Services
Editor, Cover Pages and XML Daily Newslink
Email: robin@oasis-open.org
Staff bio: http://www.oasis-open.org/who/staff.php#cover
Cover Pages: http://xml.coverpages.org/
Newsletter: http://xml.coverpages.org/newsletterArchive.html