Subject: Re: [security-services] Draft Meeting Minutes for March 8, 2011 Call

On 03/08/2011 12:55 PM, Chad La Joie wrote:
> 1. Roll Call&  Agenda Review.
>
> Voting Members:
Scott Cantor     Internet2
Nathan Klingenstein     Internet2
Chad La Joie     Internet2
Thomas Hardjono     M.I.T.
Frederick Hirsch     Nokia Corporation
Hal Lockhart     Oracle Corporation
Anil Saldhana     Red Hat
David Staggs     Veterans Health Administration

Members:
George Fletcher     AOL
Bob Morgan     Internet2

Observers: