Subject: RE: [security-services] Need help reconstructing minutes from 5 April 2011

Thomas,

For item (e)
  (e) Change Notify Protocol Version 1.0 (Thinh/Phil)

I reported that TC Admin initiated CSDPR 30 days public review of the
draft.  Public Review Period:  04 April 2011 and ends 04 May 2011.

Thinh

-----Original Message-----
From: ext Thomas Hardjono [mailto:hardjono@MIT.EDU]
Sent: Monday, May 16, 2011 9:46 AM
To: OASIS SSTC
Cc: Nate Klingenstein; Thomas Hardjono
Subject: [security-services] Need help reconstructing minutes from 5
April 2011

Folks,

I went thought my notepad, and could not find anything from the SSTC
telecon on 5 April. (I think I was off-site that day and did not have my
notepad).

Below is the old agenda from 5 April.  Could each of you check your
notes to see:

(i) Did the group make any motions?

(ii) Was the minutes from 22 March accepted/approved?

(iii) Any other binding decisions that the group made at that meeting.

Thanks.

/thomas/

---------

Proposed Agenda SSTC Conference Call
Tuesday 5 April, 2011, 12:00pm ET

AGENDA:

1. Roll Call & Agenda Review.

2. Need a volunteer to take minutes.

3. Approval of minutes from last meetings:

- Minutes from SSTC Call on 22 March 2011:

http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/security/email/archives/201
103/msg00026.html

4. AIs & progress update on current work-items:

  (a) Current electronic ballots: None.

  (b) Status/notes regarding past ballots: (none).

  (c) Kerberos Attribute Profile: [Josh/Thomas]

  (d) Session Token Profile (Hal)

  (e) Change Notify Protocol Version 1.0 (Thinh/Phil)

  (f) Channel binding proposal (Scott)
      - Any updates?

  (g) Metadata extension for Login/Discovery (Scott)
      - Any updates?

  (h) Enhanced Client or Proxy Profile (Scott)
      - Any updates?

  (i) Metadata Extensions for Documentation/Registration (Chad)

  (j) Errata document (Scott):

      - SECURITY-7: wish to address usage of term "psudeorandom"
        o http://tools.oasis-open.org/issues/browse/SECURITY-7
        o At last meeting (3/22/2011) SSTC accept the proposed text
change as
          an approved errata for further processing.
        o Any updates?

   (k) Attribute Predicate Profile (Gregory/Franz-Stefan)
        o WP Registration/Template requested on 3/28.
        o Any updates?