Subject: CSD Creation / Upload Request for SAML V2.0 Change Notify Protocol v1.0

The following request has been submitted to the OASIS TC Administrator on Wednesday, June 1, 2011 - 19:21 GMT

Submitter's Name: Thinh Nguyenphu
TC Name: Security Services TC
TC Email Address: security-services@lists.oasis-open.org
Work Product Title: SAML V2.0 Change Notify Protocol Version 1.0
Working Draft Number: WD05
Working Draft URL:
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/42072/sstc-saml2-notify-protocol-v1.0-wd05.zip
Committee Specification Draft ##: CSD01
Authoritative: editable source
Approval Link:
http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/security-services/201105/msg00033.html

http://tools.oasis-open.org/issues/browse/TCADMIN-528
> The Standards Development team.
Thanks for using publicly-accessible URIs!

Regards,
Paul
--
Paul Knight  - Tel: +1 781-861-1013
OASIS - Advancing open standards for the information society