Subject: Re: [security-services] Proposed Minutes for SSTC Telecon (14 June2011) + NEW ACCESS CODE

On 06/14/2011 11:46 AM, Nate Klingenstein wrote:
>> AGENDA:
>>
>> 1. Roll Call & Agenda Review.

Voting Members
Franz-Stefan Preiss     IBM
Scott Cantor     Internet2
Nathan Klingenstein     Internet2
Chad La Joie     Internet2
Thomas Hardjono     M.I.T.
Frederick Hirsch     Nokia Corporation
Thinh Nguyenphu     Nokia Siemens Networks GmbH & Co. KG
Hal Lockhart     Oracle
Anil Saldhana     Red Hat

Quorum Achieved: 9 out of 13 voting members (69%)