Subject: SAML Attribute Predicate Profile Update

Dear Scott, TC members,

as discussed in the last call, I send you the updated attribute predicate profile document where I tried to address your comments.

The most noteworthy change is the insertion of Section 3 'Attribute Predicate Profile'.
The existing content was moved to Section 2 'Protocol' and Section 5 'Conformance' was updated.
I also reformatted the references according to the citation rules given in the original Template document sent by Robin Cover.

I'm still unsure whether, given the changes made, a Section 'Bindings' as done in Section 3 in the 'SAML V2.0 Change Notify Protocol Version 1.0' [1], is needed in the document.
Let's discuss your feedback in one of the next calls or via the list.

Thank you.

[1] http://docs.oasis-open.org/security/saml/Post2.0/sstc-saml2-notify-protocol/v1.0/csd01/sstc-saml2-notify-protocol-v1.0-csd01.pdf

Best Regards,
Franz-Stefan

Franz-Stefan Preiss
IBM Research Zurich
Säumerstrasse 4, CH-8803 Rüschlikon, Switzerland
+41 44 724 8401
frp@zurich.ibm.com
http://www.zurich.ibm.com/~frp/

sstc-saml-attr-predicate-v1.0-wd01_v20110628.pdf