Subject: Fw: [security-services] Groups - sstc-saml-attr-predicate-v1.0-wd03.pdfuploaded

Dear TC members,

this is just to inform you that Working Draft 03 (sstc-saml-attr-predicate-v1.0-wd03.pdf) of the attribute predicate profile was uploaded recently.
Please let me know if you have any comments. To have things in order, I also uploaded the previous versions as Working Draft 01 and 02 respectively.

Best Regards,
Franz-Stefan

Franz-Stefan Preiss
IBM Research Zurich
Säumerstrasse 4, CH-8803 Rüschlikon, Switzerland
+41 44 724 8401
frp@zurich.ibm.com
http://www.zurich.ibm.com/~frp/

----- Forwarded by Franz-Stefan Preiss/Zurich/IBM on 07/08/2011 11:36 AM -----
From: frp@zurich.ibm.com
To: security-services@lists.oasis-open.org
Date: 07/01/2011 01:54 PM

The document named sstc-saml-attr-predicate-v1.0-wd03.pdf has been
submitted by Franz-Stefan Preiss to the OASIS Security Services (SAML) TC
document repository.

Document Description:
SAML V2.0 Attribute Predicate Profile Version 1.0

View Document Details:
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/document.php?document_id=42771

Download Document:
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/42771/sstc-saml-attr-predicate-v1.0-wd03.pdf

PLEASE NOTE:  If the above links do not work for you, your email application
may be breaking the link into two pieces.  You may be able to copy and paste

-OASIS Open Administration