Subject: Re: [security-services] Question on SAML V2.0 Identity AssuranceProfiles ,Version 1.0

I suggest you need to update your CS spec if you want to explicitly rule
this out because your current text does not. In fact it appears to be
general enough to allow for any assurance criteria which users wish to
specify (which I would have thought is a good thing). Additionally

a) your schema allows multiple value and

b) your text implies it by stating " Multiple
values MAY be present."

Furthermore, whilst an AuthenticationContext might be singular wrt a
uri, its semantics can be anything. So all this means is that we need to
define a set of n*m URIs rather than n+m URIs. Inconvenient but not a
show stopper.

thanks for your help

David