Subject: New Working Draft of Session Token Profile

I have uploaded wd 8 of the Session Token Profile. The changes are in response to a public comment. RFC 6265 has replaced RFC 2965 as the normative cookie spec. The statement that the HttpOnly Attribute has not been standardized has been removed.

On the next call (August 9) I plan to ask for votes for CSD and 15 day review.

Hal