Subject: Ballot to approve SAML V2.0 Change Notify Protocol Version 1.0 as aCommittee Specification has been set up

Members of the Security Services TC,

A ballot to approve SAML V2.0 Change Notify Protocol Version 1.0 as a
Committee Specification has been set up. The ballot will open at 00:00
hrs EDT tomorrow. You can access the ballot at
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/security/ballots.php.

I currently have the following TC members listed as eligible to vote:

Franz-Stefan Preiss, IBM
Scott Cantor, Internet2
Nathan Klingenstein, Internet2
Chad La Joie, Internet2
Thomas Hardjono, M.I.T.
Frederick Hirsch, Nokia Corporation
Hal Lockhart, Oracle
Anil Saldhana, Redhat

If you do not see your name on this list and you believe this to be in
error, please contact me or the TC Chair so that we can address the
situation.

--

/chet

Primary: +1 973-378-3472