Subject: CD02 of Kerberos Web Browser SSO profile uploaded

Folks,

I have just uploaded the revised Kerberos Web Browser SSO profile to the A3 Committee Drafts folder. This is the document that went up to (and passed) CS Ballot, but was missing the correct XSD file. As such, we decided to (1) pull it back to CD level, (2) perform the minor corrections, and (3) now plan advance it again to CS status.

Following the TC's recommendations at last week's telecon, I have removed the reference to the XSD file from the "Normative References" section of the spec, and have incremented the document rev number to be CD02.

The version is now CD02 (sstc-saml-kerberos-browser-sso-cd-02.zip).  The zip file contains all the relevant files (ODT, diff-PDF, HTML and the XSD). I have incremented the rev number of the XSD file-name to be draft-02 to match the CD02.

(NB. The contents of the XSD file is unchanged from the CD01 version dated February 2010 which went through the CS Ballot).

At the next SSTC call we would like to request the TC to approve the SAML V2.0 Kerberos Attribute Profile Version 1.0 Committee Specification Draft 02 as a Committee Specification.

ps. Please let us know if you see other errors.

Thanks.

Thomas & Josh.