Subject: Re pending public reviews, do you have any additional contacts to be notified?

Members of the Security Services TC,

The public reviews for SAML V2.0 Metadata Extensions for Login and
Discovery and SAML V2.0 Metadata Extensions for Registration and
Publication Information Version 1.0 will be started shortly. I checked
the tickets and see that no additional names were provided for
notifying when the review starts.

If any of you have non-OASIS contacts who would be interested in
knowing of the public review, please drop me a line. I bcc such
contacts so that they receive the announcement but don't run the risk
of being spammed afterwards.

Thanks,

/chet
Chet Ensign