Subject: Re: [security-services-comment] Minor typo issue with SAML V2.0 Metadata Extension for Entity Attributes Version 1.0 CS 01

Hi Scott,

Actually, other way around.

---
(7) Computer Language Definitions. All normative computer language
definitions that are part of the Work Product, such as XML instances,
schemas and Java(TM) code, including fragments of such, must be well
formed and valid.

(7a) For Standards Track Work Products:

All normative computer language definitions must be provided in
separate plain text files;
Each text file must be referenced from the Work Product; and
-->>Where any definition in these separate files disagrees with the
definition found in the specification, the definition in the separate
file prevails.<<--

---

So if there is a discrepancy between what you have in the
specification document and what is in the schema file, the schema file
trumps.

Best,

/chet

--