Subject: Re: [security-services] Potential errata on AuthnContextDeclRef/ClassRef

On 6/1/12 11:26 AM, "robert.philpott@rsa.com" <robert.philpott@rsa.com>
wrote:

>Agreed - I don't believe I've ever seen anyone even use a
>AuthnContextDecl.  Have you? We've certainly never run across a customer
>or partner that needed it (and thus don't support it today).

I've seen some people try and use one (well, a decl ref), but not often.
Our IdP doesn't support it, my SP does.

A full declaration, no.

Anything you would define as a custom indicator is almost certainly a
class of some kind. Not every single degree of freedom in that crazy
schema probably matters, in which case that aspect is "open" and thus the
thing is really a class of decls, not a specific one.