Subject: Re: [security-services] Proposed Agenda for SSTC Telecon (12 June 2012)

>1. Roll Call & Agenda Review.

Thomas Hardjono
Scott Cantor
Chad LaJoie
Hal Lockhart
Frederick Hirsch

>2. Need a volunteer to take minutes.

Scott volunteers.

>3. Approval of minutes from previous meeting(s):
>
>   - Minutes from SSTC Call on 29 May 2012:
>
>https://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/security-services/201206/msg00010.ht
>ml

Scott moves to accept. Chad seconds. Accepted.

Thomas noted a Board election at OASIS is happening.

>4. AIs & progress update on current work-items:
>
>  (a) Current electronic ballots: (none)
>
>  (b) Status/notes regarding past ballots: (none)
>
>  (c) SAML 2.X and Security Considerations doc
>      - AI:  Scott to start a "SAML2.x Planning Wiki Page" with
>             list of items and/or changes to go into SAML2.x
>
>http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/security-services/201203/msg00011.htm

Thomas noted he tweeted the fact that this was posted to
https://wiki.oasis-open.org/security/SAML2Revision

Scott moves to accept Close to Consensus material to Agreement section and
proposes to call this SAML 2.1. Chad seconds. Motion passed.

Scott will send proposals to the list for schema cleanup and other minor
points with an eye on agreeing to them in principle on next call.

>  (d)  SSTC Webinar:
>      - Proposed topic: scope of work for the 2.0.1 spec.

We're closing on having enough to present. Hal offers to work on some
slides for this.

>  (e) PE issues: #10, #17, #19, #20  (Scott)

Jira is getting cleaned up in prep for filing issues to track work on new
revision.

>5. Assorted mail items:
>    - Thread on AuthnContextDeclRef/ClassRef

Scott recorded issue in Jira.

>6. Other items:

Frederick shamelessly stumps for Board votes.

>7. Next SSTC Call:
>   - Tuesday 26 June 2012.

Adjourned.