Subject: Re: [security-services] RE: Proposed Agenda for SSTC Call (Tue 10 July 2012)

Duane,

You can request the template / starter document here:
https://www.oasis-open.org/resources/tc-admin-requests/work-product-registration-template-request

/chet

On Mon, Jul 9, 2012 at 1:54 PM, Hal Lockhart <hal.lockhart@oracle.com> wrote:
> No action by the TC is required to create a Working Draft. Just get a template from TC Admin. The first step by the TC is to vote to CSD when the members have had time to review and comment.
>
> Hal

/chet
----------------
Chet Ensign
http://www.oasis-open.org

Primary: +1 973-996-2298
Mobile: +1 201-341-1393

TC Administration information and support is available at
http://www.oasis-open.org/resources/tcadmin

Follow OASIS on:
LinkedIn:    http://linkd.in/OASISopen
Twitter:        http://twitter.com/OASISopen