Subject: Re: [security-services] Groups - Draft Webinar on SAML 2.1 Plans uploaded

I would appreciate if the Wikipedia page that summarizes these tests could be mentioned:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SAML-based_products_and_services#Libraries_and_took_kits_to_develop_SAML_actors_and_SAML-enable_services

Regarding the tests there is an effort in Kantara eGov WG to extend Geant's fedlab test harness for the eGov Interop profile. However, that is in the planning phase, too early to announce any results.

- Rainer