Subject: Re: [security-services] Groups - Draft Webinar on SAML 2.1 Plans uploaded

I think a big drawback is that these sorts of test usually just test
to see if one can eventually get product A to talk to product B.  They
do not, as far as I can tell, test for spec compliance.  Both in my
professional consulting and in my work with Shibboleth I have
encountered a number of impls (especially commercial ones) that simply
are not standards compliant.  This invariablly leads to a significant
amount of consternation and comments of how "this SAML stuff" is crap.

--
Chad La Joie
www.itumi.biz