Subject: Re: [security-services] Groups - Draft Webinar on SAML 2.1 Plans uploaded

I don't know, I've found this to be true with nearly every commercial
product.  Some of it is really simple stuff (e.g., things that are
supposed to be URIs but aren't) and some are more egregious (e.g.,
requiring optional elements/attributes or disallowing required ones).

--
Chad La Joie
www.itumi.biz