Subject: RE: [security-services] Draft Minutes for SSTC Telecon (Tue 21 Aug 2012)

Thanks Rainer.

Wow this is great. Love the pie chart :-)

/thomas/

From: security-services@lists.oasis-open.org [security-services@lists.oasis-open.org] on behalf of Rainer Hoerbe [rainer@hoerbe.at]
Sent: Friday, August 24, 2012 1:56 AM
To: OASIS SSTC

Please consider including the results of the Global Trust Framework Survey<http://kantarainitiative.org/confluence/display/bctf/Global+Trust+Framework+Survey> at the Kantara BCTF Wiki in the Webinar. It currently lists 78 SAML WebSSO deployments in cross-organizational federations.

I am happy to include any missing data (NASA, OnStar) to make that data more complete.

Regards, Rainer

Anfang der weitergeleiteten Nachricht: