Subject: Canceling SSTC Meeting 2 Oct 2012 --- RE: Proposed Agenda for SSTC Telecon (Tue 2 October 2012)

Folks,

Due the unavailability tomorrow of several regular attendees to our
SSTC meetings (including the two co-chairs), Nate and I concluded that
it would be wise to cancel the SSTC meeting for tomorrow Tuesday
October/2nd, 2012.

I will also set the cancellation on the SSTC Calendar.

Therefore the next telecon will be Tuesday Tue 16 October 2012.

Regards.

Nate+Thomas

https://mitweb.webex.com/mitweb/j.php?ED=143928642&UID=0&PW=NMDk3NjgzM

https://mitweb.webex.com/mitweb/globalcallin.php?serviceType=MC&ED=143
9

https://mitweb.webex.com/mitweb/j.php?ED=143928642&UID=0&ICS=MI&LD=1&R
> =2&ST=1&SHA2=gLw7zIXct2Qk/TpEXCWYFK--
> zW8NG3aNzuCc4tOjSIQ=&RT=MiMxMQ%3D%3D
>
> The playback of UCF (Universal Communications Format) rich media
files
> requires appropriate players. To view this type of rich media files
in
> the meeting, please check whether you have the players installed on
> your computer by going to
> https://mitweb.webex.com/mitweb/systemdiagnosis.php.
>
> Sign up for a free trial of WebEx
> http://www.webex.com/go/mcemfreetrial
>
> http://www.webex.com
>
> CCP:+14087926300x649646419#
>
> IMPORTANT NOTICE: This WebEx service includes a feature that allows
> audio and any documents and other materials exchanged or viewed
during
> the session to be recorded. By joining this session, you
automatically