Subject: consolidated UML view on SAML metadata

As announced in today's meeting I wold like to gather feedback fro following document:
http://aboutidentity.org/sites/www.aboutidentity.org/static/consolidated-saml-md-schema-uml.pdf

I plan to extend the technical overview document from SAML 2.1 with this view. Please let me know if you find this approach useful, and if you have an comments on the details.

- Rainer Hörbe